With the real estate industry boiling with high demand, increasing numbers of people are looking forward to becoming a real estate agent. People are choosing real estate investing as a way of making passive income not only because it offers high leverage, improved ROI but it also offers to be a hedge against inflation.
If you have a real estate business of your own, that is not enough to create customers and reap profits. You ultimately need to market your own business so that people get to know about it. Irrespective of the kind of business that you have, creating a marketing plan is a necessity.
Whether you’re a real estate agent or a real estate investor, all you need to do is to market your own business so that you increase the visibility of the same.
The entire industry is looking forward to effective marketing options so that they can make their target audience know about them. There’s no point in having a real estate or a service-providing website and not allowing it to be famous among the audience.
Your efforts will go wasted when you commit this mistake of not adopting the best marketing techniques. The concerns of this article will deal with some of the best marketing tactics that real estate businesses and agents can follow in order to be seen online. Check them out.
- Be Responsive and Mobile: It was already emphasized in 2014 that mobile is becoming important in terms of you posting to your social networking sites while on the go. This is still important today and more and more people are becoming mobile accessible. When it comes to promoting your company in 2016, you just can’t avoid this as mobile marketing is becoming more and more important.
Your emails and websites need to be designed for all kinds of screens and they actually need to be responsive. Report shows that more than 65% of mails are opened on a smartphone or a tablet. Facebook has 650 million active users and all of them use Facebook on their mobile devices. In fact mobile traffic accounts for 40% of the visits. So, you get a number of reasons to embrace mobile marketing.
- Include images in emails: You must use images. They’re more like soundless graphics that keep playing automatically. For producing a quick laugh, they’re great but nowadays you can use them to caption a specific situation and convey emotions without having to use words. Use appropriate images in emails in order to convey the right emotion. However, don’t make it too casual.
- Focus on one target at a time: Most people who think of expanding their business start off by expanding their territory. This is not always the way out and this is also a limiting mindset. Actually, you have to focus on a particular target at a time.
Make sure you have a specific target audience for your products and services and if your product has multiple target audience, you should focus on one target at a time. Things become slower and simpler. It also focuses on developing marketing systems that attract a certain segment of the market.
- Content marketing should be automated: When you craft the perfect email newsletter and share content on different social networking sites, come up with good topics on things that can be challenging enough for the readers.
Don’t you want your email subscribers to read some engaging and entertaining content that helps them in some way or the other? This is why it is better to automate your content marketing so that you can be relieved about the worries of producing exciting content.
- Avoid using Trulia and Zillow: Zillow has recently acquired Trulia and paying for generating leads from these websites are not too effective and they’re expensive too.
On an average, it has been seen that agents spend $420 per month on leads derived from Zillow and it has been estimated that leads from such websites convert into new businesses only 1-2% of the time. Hence, this is not perhaps the greatest way of making dollars.
- Improve your Facebook posts: There have been few changes to Facebook since the last year and the biggest one among them was the reduction of organic posts from business pages in the News Feed. You can use Facebook in a better way by boosting the number of posts and their quality as well. This can give an immediate increase in the level of conversions.