How to Submit a Guest Post
Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to our blog.
We are always interested in featuring guest posts.
We want to make things as clear and as easy as possible for you to write the correct content for our site. To that end, below you will find a list of guidelines that you need to follow to stand a chance of your submission being successful. But before we get into the guidelines let us give you an idea of…
What Sort of Topics to Write About
Let’s start off by saying that the primary focus of our blog website in general is property investing in the USA, UK and Europe; however, we do get thousands of visitors each month from outside of the UK, so although the majority of our posts are around making money from property in the UK, we are very open minded, and in-fact, we welcome posts about investing outside of the UK as well.
Here’s the list of topics we cover generally:
- Anything related to making money from property in the UK, USA, Europe or abroad (for example: lease options, property tax, property law, how to survey property, you get the idea…)
- Anything related to making money from property Abroad
- Other methods of making money. This might include things such as making money from stocks and shares, making money online, making money from franchises or any other form of making money that entrepreneurs reading our blog might find interesting. We must stress that we will not accept many of these kinds of, non property related, posts (perhaps only one a month or one every two months) so the ones that we do accept will need to be extraordinary and they will need to be written by someone who can clearly demonstrate their expertise in the field.
There you go.
That part was short and sweet(ish).
- A submission to us does not guarantee publication.
- The article/post you submit most be your own work, original and unique. What we mean by your own work is that you must own the copyright to it. We may use a combination of tools to check that the article is original and unique.
- We reserve the right to make any changes that We deem necessary to your article. (This will mainly consist of editing grammatical mistakes, formatting, headings etc). Okay, you might have noticed that our grammar isn’t great, so as long as it is at least as good as ours, you should be fine. We will notify you of any significant changes before publication.
- Articles should not contain any foul language, racial slurs or defamatory remarks/attacks on any individual/business or entity. If you want any chance of your article being accepted then please use your common sense on this one.
- You can include one link to your website and up to 3 to other websites, that help with the point you are trying to make, within the body of the article; however, we monitor this very closely and we will not accept articles where we think the links, within the body of the article, are not legitimately placed there to help the reader.
- Article Length: The article should be as long as it needs to be to convey your message with at least 750 words or more.
- Please only submit images if you have rights to the photos. They must be royalty free with the permission to use and modify them if needed. You must also submit the full URL path to the image (more details about this below under “formatting”).
- You must submit all the information with the article. This includes all links, images, text inks etc that you want published with your post.
The article you provide must not be reproduced anywhere else unless otherwise agreed between us via email or some other form of written communication.While you are more than welcome to write on exactly the same topic els where, you agree that the article you provide to us will be unique and will not appear elsewhere online.
Please Use The Form Below To Submit Your Guest Post
Please submit nominal editor fee payment of $18.00 by paypal, and completely fill out the form below to complete your promotional post submission. We will notify you of the status of your submitted post within 24-48 hours.
Please note that articles will be placed in our queue list once paypal submission is completed.
If you have any questions concerning your article submissions to [email protected]